Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
It is with great sadness and truly heavy heart that I post this thread requested by Claire.

Chris passed away this morning surrounded by family.

Words fail me at this point.

Thank you for posting.
Such a nice guy I feel honoured to have met him and to have been on the receiving end of his help and knowledge.
A sad day he will be missed by all who knew him

God bless him. We are all thinking of Clare and his family. Rest assured he will be missed but never forgotten. L

Ah hell. Knew this was coming, but always thought it would be a little while longer. Thanks for letting us know Andy - please pass on our condolences to Claire.

I was thinking about Chris this morning and checked when he last logged in here, May 23rd.

I am deeply saddened by this news, I met Chris years ago before this site started. Mountain of a man and I am sure his passing will be felt by many on here and the multiple other places that he frequented.

Thoughts are with his family at this time.

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss him :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I never got to meet Chris in person but he leaves behind him lots of good memories from everything I've seen and read. God Bless.

I am devastated. A force of nature has kept us... fly high Chris, I'll miss you, my friend.

Only spoke about him about an hour ago when we arrived at Stratford, then saw this.

It was a real pleasure & an honour knowing & travelling with him.

we all knew it was coming, but it hurts when it actually happens.

RIP Mate…… ‘chips were good’

That's truly shit and a huge loss to the community. His knowledge helped and inspired my build and i am sure many others. Condolences to those he leaves behind. RIP Chris.

Gutted. Condolences to his family. Learnt so much from him, a real character too, glad to have also met him in person. Not fair at all.

Met him for the first time at the Stratton Arms Pub Meet.... Liked him straight away, No Nonsense Kind of Bloke... He'll Be missed... RIP Chris...

I'll raise a glass tonight for you Chris.

Rest in Peace mate.

Thanks for letting us know, truly sad news. Please pass on condolences from myself and my family. Will be missed but never forgotten

This really is sad news. My condolences to the family from me and Anita.

What a fablulous force and driver of this community, for which I and others will be forever grateful.
Not many people offer so much of themselves to the benefit of others.
So pleased we caught up again at the last pub meet at the Stratton Arms.
God bless ya Chris.
Our thoughts are with Claire and family.
Julie & John.

Last edited:
RIP big guy.

Really dismay think it would be so quick. Such a shame .

Very sorry to hear this... Rest in peace Chris.

Life can be very cruel when this happens to a person... I am quite upset now on hearing this news.

Back