Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Coastal cottage recommendations please

warrenpfo

I want to take the wife and little one away for 4 days in March and was hoping to find a cottage on the coast away from the masses with some nice walks maybe a fire place and a view of the sea.

Any recommendations would be welcome the other option is a country cottage but I do miss the smell of the sea and hearing the waves crash against the rocks when I am sleeping.

Wishful thinking

Where abouts are you thinking of going? I could probably find you something up here if you fancy both secluded country cottage and next to the sea with great walks :thumbup:

Ecoman

Thanks but with a new born i would think traveling much more than 5 hours inthe car is going to be a push so I guess it would have to be down south or maybe south wales. I will keep it in mind for later in the year as i have always wated to go up north after a business trip to Subsea7 offices.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Isle of wight pal :D .. loads of coastal walks and loads of nice places to stay

Can you guess where i holiday alot :?:

warrenpfo said:
Ecoman

Thanks but with a new born i would think traveling much more than 5 hours inthe car is going to be a push so I guess it would have to be down south or maybe south wales. I will keep it in mind for later in the year as i have always wated to go up north after a business trip to Subsea7 offices.

Well give me a shout when you want to head up this way and I will see what i can find you. :thumbup:

We stayed in a converted farm barn last year in Devon. Very nice and the owners were the actuall farmers. Highly recommended, however not exactly located on a beach, but then in Devon not a million miles away.

http://jacksdevon.co.uk/index.htm

Back