Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
So it’s going to be the last 2 weeks in August 2019, which is 17th August through to 1 September including weekends.

UK folks usually take 3-4 days each way, but the house will be available FOC to visitors throughout that fortnight. We normally just chill out and have day-trips out and about to see the scenery, the mountains, a bit of mild offroad, some BBQ, and maybe a castle or two, whatever folks feel like on the day.

Rooms are on a first-come-first-served basis, there’s 6 doubles available, 4 of them en-suite (the double beds can be split into singles if preferred).

If you need anything special, ask, or just bring it with you.

@fbnss was first to holler, so anyone who’s interested please chalk your name(s) up below:

1. Nick;

Last edited:
Sounds like the perfect incentive to get the 80 finished. See how things Pan out.. Thanks Clive.. Would love to add Higgy and Clare to the list... See how things go!

What? I won't have to cook for you?

We’d
Sounds like the perfect incentive to get the 80 finished. See how things Pan out.. Thanks Clive.. Would love to add Higgy and Clare to the list... See how things go!

Be good to have you guys along, plenty of repair time between now and August... :lol::thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Brilliant Trev, I’ve ignored all the insulting things Nick’s said about you... :lol::lol:
Wait till your first day trip with that silver thing....
Trev is optional, can always turn the cb off :)

Hoping to add Jacob/Emma + Raf to that list a little closer to the time. Sunny August feels a LONG way away tonight.:sunglasses:

1. Nick;
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare

you'll have to pull your finger out now!:)

sorry...

I suppose me and Helen will have to come if only so she can shout at us both while i tow him out of trouble :icon-rolleyes:

We will look after you Nick :icon-wink:

Would love to come and meet some of you, but have a long way to go on my 80 as the first hurdle! Maybe I’ll try to just book a space in your garden for a tent!

Cheers

Hoping to add Jacob/Emma + Raf to that list a little closer to the time. Sunny August feels a LONG way away tonight.:sunglasses:

Absolutely, it is a long way off, but you’ll all be welcome when the time comes (as well as at any other time you might be passing :lol:).

:dance:

Would love to come and meet some of you, but have a long way to go on my 80 as the first hurdle! Maybe I’ll try to just book a space in your garden for a tent!

Cheers

The only problem with a ground tent, is our garden is on a slope... that’s OK for RTTs we can chock a wheel or 2 up to level a truck, but that’s not so simple with a ground tent.

It would be great to have you along though Jake, so get the spanners out :thumbup:

I think the stars are aligning for myself and Sarah to make this .... as part of the very delayed and still a lot to do year long trip.

I think the stars are aligning for myself and Sarah to make this .... as part of the very delayed and still a lot to do year long trip.
just remember to bring the piggy and spit :)

Back