Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cooper 285/75/16 STT Tyres Sold

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
AF1QipOPwh252dBmkalVTPTIQ_xCRfGKTGnkVWzFUb2y
A mate of mine has 5 of the above for sale in good condition no cuts or damage, with around 12/13 mm of tread on them. They are only for sale as he has sold is Datsun Patrol, not that he ever used them always had AT's on it
Anyway he wants 100 quid each for them, and we all know that won't happen anytime soon, so the way forward is we will take offers on them.
I can email pics next week when i get back down my shed, TBH I will be glad to see the back of them fed up with the bloody things in my way
David

Last edited:
A mate of mine has 5 of the above for sale in good condition no cuts or damage, with around 12/13 mm of tread on them. They are only for sale as he has sold is Datsun Patrol, not that he ever used them always had AT's on it
Anyway he wants 100 quid each for them, and we all know that won't happen anytime soon, so the way forward is we will take offers on them.
I can email pics next week when i get back down my shed, TBH I will be glad to see the back of them fed up with the bloody things in my way
David
I might be interested, but not at that price, mine cost £111 each new, and recently I saw them for £107 each new again. Pictures would be welcome.

I might be interested, but not at that price, mine cost £111 each new, and recently I saw them for £107 each new again.
Any offers considered

I might be interested, but not at that price, mine cost £111 each new, and recently I saw them for £107 each new again. Pictures would be welcome.
Where did you see them at that price Chas, if you don't mind me asking? Also what sort of tread depth would these have when new as a comparison? I may be interested if Chas isn't but again at less than that price.

Where did you see them at that price Chas, if you don't mind me asking? Also what sort of tread depth would these have when new as a comparison? I may be interested if Chas isn't but again at less than that price.
My last set were £111 from https://www.event-tyres.co.uk/ but that was nearly two years ago.
A while back I was checking prices and saw £107 but I wasn't buying then and I can't remember who that was, but as the STT's have been superceded by the STT Pro that may have been the price for old stock.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rims not included as the have to be taken of so we can get the TPMS valves out

aUMloBaySJm4Va+1BY7aJA.jpg ED3bWkiZQOSont%q4SdBeA.jpg cYxWMjZ5Ru2VOEsL7HGmxg.jpg ffRq6kWBScmbkuTdaevzjA.jpg

Whats the price ?
I would need to have them courired down to Brixham Devon if the price is right, or collect.

Back