Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Could be cheap Donor/spares

I won't out bid you if your interested higgy..

Think some of the early ones had the same wheels as the surf. Mike have you stuck a cheeky fiver on it?

Nope.
Higgy must of found a note in his back pocket.. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Christ Someones gone Mental... And took it up to £500, Thats me done ...'Im out':lol: All yours Mike!

I'm running the cheap ones up in a bit to drive them above buying in breaker prices! Lol!

It’s a uk GS or GX minus the side steps. MOT seems to suggest it’s been fairly well looked after and used regularly with a pretty strict tester failing it on wiper blades!! I mean for F sake!! Sell the man some blades!

£3000 and climbing..... Agree Rich, The MOT History does look good... I contacted him hes had it about 6 months.. No history... With the mileage, asked him if he knew of any major works, BEBs etc But no History at all, He didnt know what BEB's were..... Fair play, sounds like he wants Rid..

It’s a uk GS or GX minus the side steps. MOT seems to suggest it’s been fairly well looked after and used regularly with a pretty strict tester failing it on wiper blades!! I mean for F sake!! Sell the man some blades!

It'll be a VX , as all UK Cruisers were untill 95, with the side steps removed as the brackets probably gave way through corrosion. Looks like the front mudflaps are still the originals with the cut outs.
Could be a good project for someone, only a good examination can determine its condition.

It'll be a VX , as all UK Cruisers were untill 95, with the side steps removed as the brackets probably gave way through corrosion. Looks like the front mudflaps are still the originals with the cut outs.
Could be a good project for someone, only a good examination can determine its condition.
Interesting, I thought no AC and cloth seats was the indication of GS or GX. But then it does have 3rd row seats and slidey windows. :confusion-shrug:
Every day’s a school day.

Back