Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cruise Control

Airhoguk

Hi, 2004 LC3 manual with no cruise control. I'd like to add Cruise control and wondered if anyone had done it or any advice?
Cheers

Hi Airhoguk. I've got cruise control and enjoy using it. I rarely actually get to use it for various reasons. Usually traffic is too varied in pace or I'm driving at night when I could have use it more but did n't because....... This just adds another issue of trying to keep myself occupied so I don't nap off. :sleeping-sleep::shock: I would n't know the costing or what needs doing to fit CC. I can only imagine it would involve electronics, engine management,labour etc and of course possibly a visit to Mr T. All in all an envolope of wedge I would suspect. How would an option of swopping your LC3 for a " like for like " lc that has the cruise control fitted already? The cost of replacement/exchange may be cheaper than doing an aftermarket fitting of cruise control. Insurance may also change due to a non standard extra, that is a non standard extra on the lc3 but standard on other models. Good luck

I think Craig has the right idea.

Why not just sell your one, and buy a similar one with CC.

To be honest, I was of the opinion ALL LC3, LC4 had CC.

I knew only of the LC2 that was a poverty spec, in limited numbers, that were devoid of the CC.

Gra.

Back