Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CTEK Smartpass best price at the moment

Nah, my heat exchanger is going under the driver's seat and the inverter under the passenger seat.

Don't be a tease Warren we want to see it naked and out of the box.

qu2ajuza.jpg

Sorry all those in my office don't get the whole outdoors thing do to them it's all a little boring and hence I was only going up open it when I got home later this evening.

Very well packaged, and much smaller than I thought they might be.

Sorry Warren if the nakedness was an embarrassment at work, we'll have the full frontal when you get home, that is the CTEK I mean. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No worries at all. It's just my office are a slave to work and don't get there is a life outside so I am kind of on my own when it comes to 4x4s and the great outdoors. Most of not all in this place would call the AA or me to change a tyre let alone a bulb in their headlight. It does make me laugh sometimes

It's at home with a neighbour
I'm Maidstone

Mine arrived this morning, but they've sent a 250S not dual, in a plain box with no instructions and the smartpass box is battered old stock that wasn't sealed :icon-twisted:

They say they will send a new one out and do a deliver/collect, courteous reply to my complaint so far. Can't help thinking they were hoping I wouldn't notice. All the more frustrating as I only really wanted a Smartpass to experiment with my existing Sterling DC-DC charger but thought in for a penny etc I'll have the dual for its solar input and think of something else to do with the Stirling.

i will be interested to see what you guys do solar panel wise
at moment i just have a tiny maplin solar panel, which will supply a tiny amount of current to keep battery topped up

i will be interested to see what you guys do solar panel wise
Me too, I don't have any specific solar plans just something I want to allow for. I have a 13 watt panel we use for keeping the caravan battery topped up when it's in storage that I will use for testing.

Mine, despite VERY explicit instructions to the contrary, were left with a neighbour who has gone away. I can see the box in their porch.

Pretty stupid neighbour to accept it knowing they were going away, if you gave explicit instructions not to do that can you insist on a replacement?

I know Chas. Dull as ditch water. Why would you accept that and then go away without dropping it round. Hardly grounds for replacement though. It's the courier's fault.

I have other toys to play with - oh yes.

I would say it's the suppliers fault, they employed that courier to deliver it to YOU it should be up to them to get it back from the wrong address.

Problem solved. I just went round and kicked their f****g door in. Now I have a 250S dual and a Smartpass. Perfect condition as ordered.

Actually someone turned up to do their post.

Back