Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cv joint advice

Couple of dumb questions as I can't find the answers on the net but, are Longfields available in the UK and are they specific to a vehicle? I ask as there doesn't seem to be much reference to vehicle types when google it, they all seem to look the same:think:

Landed this morning! Bought direct from RCV. 20140915_103637.jpg
Ordered last Wednesday morning!!! - Better than UK first class :shifty:

£610 including carriage. ($190 for carriage) - 39lbs in weight according to shipping label.

thats a good price do these last as long as the oe ones? you can get these reground a couple of times?

stu

I did ask them about road miles Stu (as Nitro gear and axle make a big play on theirs being slightly softer for road use).

Dean at RCV assured me that my estimate of 4,000 road miles per year wont bother them at all.

I forced myself to buy them now as the pound to dollar is on a downward spiral right now and expected to crash if the yes vote win in the Scottish referendum!

Roger, nice. Ordered a 24 spline set a couple of weeks ago from Lowrange but the were out of stock but I hear they came in on Friday and are shipping today. Have yours got the ABS ring shoulder?

Roger, nice. Ordered a 24 spline set a couple of weeks ago from Lowrange but the were out of stock but I hear they came in on Friday and are shipping today. Have yours got the ABS ring shoulder?

Hi, they have the shoulder, no ring though..... ok for me, Im a 93 and don't have the luxury of ABS!

Finally after a week in the country I get the paperwork through to pay customs and my CV joints should be with me tomorrow. At last I can get the cruiser back on the road this weekend.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Finally after a week in the country I get the paperwork through to pay customs and my CV joints should be with me tomorrow. At last I can get the cruiser back on the road this weekend.

Well Warren, that's good news...:thumbup:

But we're interested in the update on the stiletto heel marks in the dining room tabletop...:whistle:

What did you get stung on tax warren pm if you like.

c293a98593882eb2f2e89e0c4bcc2d70.jpg

All in £520 for two Toyota cv joints. Not cheap but much cheaper than locally.

Last edited:
Back