Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dartmoor, Devon

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Ok .. i know this is nowhere near as exciting as looking at pics from other road trips...

but seeing as i don't have a passport .....and Anna (my better half) gets travel sick ......i have to make do with whats local to us ...

so ... here is whats on our doorstep (a small taster anyway)

th_SANY000310.jpg th_SANY00095.jpg th_SANY00113.jpg

th_SANY00122.jpg th_SANY00076.jpg th_SANY00162.jpg

th_SANY00058.jpg th_SANY000310.jpg th_SANY00066.jpg

th_SANY0018.jpg th_SANY0017.jpg

Got a short video as well (will post that later)

Looks like you had a nice day :D

Don't let Chris see the piccy of the dear :shifty: I've seen smaller ones hanging from his roof tent :)

Is there much laning available down your way :?: Or Pay & Play sites :?:

My parents in law live in West Hill nr Ottery St Mary not a stones throw from you & my father lives in Falmouth so often passing through that way :) Infact we are comeing down some time over the next few weeks :thumbup:

Have you tried that 'A' Team / BA Barracas sedation thing on the misses :?: It may be an option :)

sae70 said:
Looks like you had a nice day :D

Don't let Chris see the piccy of the dear :shifty: I've seen smaller ones hanging from his roof tent :)

Is there much laning available down your way :?: Or Pay & Play sites :?:

My parents in law live in West Hill nr Ottery St Mary not a stones throw from you & my father lives in Falmouth so often passing through that way :) Infact we are comeing down some time over the next few weeks :thumbup:

Have you tried that 'A' Team / BA Barracas sedation thing on the misses :?: It may be an option :)

She's got those "travel bands" and she reckons they do help up to a point.

Theres not actually that much pay and play wise .... greenlanes .. is another storie .. there are loads of them if you know where to look or don't mind a few battle scars
theres not many for the "shiney" though :roll: .. some nice river crossings as well :thumbup: :thumbup: (the video below is "North Bovey Ford" .. very low at the mo ... but you deffo need a snorkel in full flow

[youtube:2941cilz]LrC0Wk-3YW8[/youtube:2941cilz]

Back