Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dez & Crackers - Part 1 Mt Pinnabar Tour

dez

Country Flag
australia
In this episode, Crackers stumbles his way through the pronunciation of Mt Pinnabar.. Where the kids take over the show and show the viewer's how to deflate a tyre.

Love the way you make these vids guys, comments from the kids, and no pretentious nonsense, well done!

Not too sure about the given directions to Mt. Pinbarabara though, viewers are advised to check that out before attempting the journey especially if they’re coming from “down South”. :lol:

Nice one lads :thumbup:

Love the way you make these vids guys, comments from the kids, and no pretentious nonsense, well done!

Not too sure about the given directions to Mt. Pinbarabara though, viewers are advised to check that out before attempting the journey especially if they’re coming from “down South”. :lol:

Nice one lads :thumbup:

We appreciate your feedback Clive. We had a lot of fun making this vid and always great when the kids are involved. Part 2 out next week.

Yeah Crackers needs to work on his sense of directions. :)

You need the engine altitude compensator for that I would have thought.

Not sure about that Frank, I frequently take the HZJ to 1,800m at various times of the year and I’ve not noticed any ill-effects...

Back