Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Diesel is DEAD

The vast majority of most peoples time is spent indoors. It is notable that the increase in asthma in the developed world

A young cousin of mine was chronically ill as a child with severe asthma and a weird diet because he couldn't cope with dairy products , obviously doctors were well informed of his problems and could offer only management but no cure .

When the lad was about 6 his parents split and the illness vanished as if by magic .

The reason we think is his mother though only in her late 30's suffered chronic osteoporosis so she was very weak and a waif of a thing - she was always cold . The coal fire central heating was permanently on and the fire never allowed to die , no open windows or fresh air .

It was his house so she left taking her kid to live in a 2 bedroom house which didn't have any heating , portable devices will never heat a house properly .

Reactions: Pat
A young cousin of mine was chronically ill as a child with severe asthma and a weird diet because he couldn't cope with dairy products , obviously doctors were well informed of his problems and could offer only management but no cure .

When the lad was about 6 his parents split and the illness vanished as if by magic .

The reason we think is his mother though only in her late 30's suffered chronic osteoporosis so she was very weak and a waif of a thing - she was always cold . The coal fire central heating was permanently on and the fire never allowed to die , no open windows or fresh air .

It was his house so she left taking her kid to live in a 2 bedroom house which didn't have any heating , portable devices will never heat a house properly .
I reckon you are right.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back