Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does this look ok?

Import, so no rear locker. Depends what you want it for. Top money really for what is a pretty old vehicle. But some nice bits on the Prado inc the intercooler.

As I say, it depends what you want it for.

Chris

not sure what I want yet :?

I'm straying towards the 90 (collie/prado) for every day use and green lanes.

wait and buy a UK car with the rear locker as standard

J66P said:
wait and buy a UK car with the rear locker as standard

But then again, there is quite a high risk that a uk model one with the diflock wont be any good as if they are not used then they just cease and corrode away.... And if there is one that is working it must either be that they know about the problem and use it every so often so it doesn't cease or they go off road (in which you may not one that has been off road)

What exactly will be the purpose of your colorado.

as he says its for everyday use and laning ;)

If lanign the locker is the way to go, you are right they arent the best bit of kit in some cases, simples when buying check that it works and is still in one piece, if not use it as a bargaining tool for getting money off the purchase price, nice bargaining tool given the cost ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Depends how quick you want one as I know where there's one coming up in the near future, again it's a 1996 P reg prado import, but it also has 1.5" body lift, 33" BFG KM2 (6month old) ironman type B suspension lift, Roughtrax spacers, snorkle and you can eat your dinner off the chassis it's that clean and on top of that the majority of the work on this motor has been carried out by a very reputable member of this very club AKA uncle Chris! Ring any bells anyone ??? I'm watching that motor on e-bay to give me an idea of it's worth !

Nick, sounds fantastic. Not got one in blue have you? By any chance? :p

Chris

BIG clean GREEN said:
Depends how quick you want one as I know where there's one coming up in the near future......

I didn't know you were thinking of selling yours Nick....what is the new one going to be? A 80, 100, 120....????

120 Chad, mainly for towing the van purpose and MPG, if it wern't for that I'd keep the 90 for ever and ever and ever and ever, you get the drift ! :cool:

Nice one - look forward to seeing it one here in the near future...... :thumbup:

Back