Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Donnington show

Probably see some of you there, trouble is I won't know who you are being a newbie lol

Whoopie, my ticket arrived today.

Looks like Sam & I may go for a nose around, went a few years ago, not really looking to buy anything but it's an excuse to give his truck a run....and get the grin factor operational.... its around a 400 mile round trip for us so will blast out the cobwebs before Sam & Tom go to Morocco in a few weeks time

Andy

We're still planning on heading over, feel like a land rover owner and not pre buying tickets just in case don't make it lol.

Few bits I want to look at and buy but all going to depend on work, the big opening day on Friday so unsure how much weekend I'll get!
We'll be leaving the 80 at home though if can get over!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its either the Donnington show or the Outdoor Adventure and camping show in London, this weekend, not sure I can persuade the family to do both!!

http://www.outdooradventureshow.co.uk/

I’m pretty sure it was one of these shows I went to and if it was there was nothing at all concerning vehicles and overlanding, actually there was just ONE stand that did tours, the rest was a collection of stands about the size of a transit van. I think the organisers just crammed in as many stands as possible they were jammed together as close as possible and the crowds made it very difficult to move around, this was held at Olympia in one of their smaller halls, it was rather claustrophobic. I did lodge a complaint to a member of staff that the show’s title was very misleading.

Probably see some of you there, trouble is I won't know who you are being a newbie lol

Ill be easy enough to find in my suitably inflammatory xmas present :icon-twisted:
toyota.jpg

i am allow to go plus i have already brought something from there so i must go now
will take the car

Fuelled up & ready for an early start in the morning

See you guys there. I'm in the show arena car park bit outside with the trailer. See if there's any interest beyond Landrovers.

I've got a ' show you vehicle pass ' just so I can park nearer so not so far to carry the winch I'm picking up :) see some of you there ( maybe if I can recognise anyone lol )

See you guys there. I'm in the show arena car park bit outside with the trailer. See if there's any interest beyond Landrovers.
Dare you to put up an A board…
"Land Rovers recovered £5 each"…:whistle:

Brilliant, let's start Cruiser Corner. It's not that big a car park

Sadly missing this one, God Children duties have been bestowed upon for this weekend.

Have a good time folks, too knackered to drive down tbh, missed most of the boys birthday today too so a steady family day tomorrow.
Wanted to go for a look and pick up some stuff.

Genuinely unless you need shackles, rope or a new winch, you're really not missing anything. It's near me, I like a day out and that's about it. Just an excuse to give the truck a run.

Back