Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Eaten by sharks !!!!

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Well, not exactly sharks, but it felt like it.
We went to one of them 'fish eating places'

You are greeted by these when you go in, no,, not her, the fish !
Sanyafish9.jpg

Actually, these are the one's that don't eat you.
This place is where the fish eat you. :o

We started off in the big pool, with the little fish.
Hundreds of thousands of them.
Some people were even lying down in the water, and the fish were eating every part of them.
Sanyafish75.jpg

Sanyafish23-1.jpg

They are about inch to inch and a half long.
It really takes some getting used to, to have these little things munching away on your feet.
Well, the water is really warm, probably around 30 deg, I think this is to soften your skin, so the sharks can eat more of you.
Sanyafish21.jpg

Any way, after about an hour, she suggests we take a walk around.
Oh my god, we come to this other pool, where the fish are all bigger than 2 inches long, and up to about 4 inches long.
I swear, you could catch them with a hook and line.
Sanyafish44.jpg

Sanyafish53.jpg

Sanyafish42.jpg

These pirhana things didn't just 'nibble' they felt like they were taking pot shot chunks out of the soles of your feet.
Lets just say, there was no one putting any thing more than their feet in this pool.

Well, an hour of playing cards together, while our feet got eaten away, I swear I am half inch shorter now !
We then went for another walk, hoping and praying, not to find another pool.
That would really have sharks in it.
Sanyafish79.jpg

Sanyafish77.jpg

Then into the hot spring tubs.
Sanyafish107.jpg

Sanyafish111.jpg

Graham

I wouldn't have fancied that with your baggy shorts on Graham, could have had more chewed than you'd bargained on ! :lol:
Looks like you're enjoying China :thumbup:

Nick.

I actually saw a shop doing this foot eating fish thing in Cardiff recently wandering around an indoor shopping centre whilst waiting for my new exhaust to be fitted.

It was an open fronted place with what I thought were tropical fish tanks, until I realised why they were on the floor & had cushioned seats around them...........no customers in there at the time, just a few people looking in amazement!!

It wasnt just me who thought it was very strange, a local bloke was gobsmacked & even said that he would have a go if the fish were sheep!

They've also got them in Derby and Sheffield called "Appy Feet" Mrs Nick had a go but I didn't fancy sitting in a shop window for everyone to gawp at, I think the fish are called gura gura, from Japan !!

Nick.

Looks like you are having a great time... word of advice... get some sun tan lotion :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back