Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Electrickery 101 course

Unfortunately not going to make it tomorrow guys. Have to sort out my diff...

Enjoy!

Warren,
Will make a mission to get your battery back to you next weekend if that's ok.

Cheers
Ryan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You know where I'll be if you get stuck Ryan, not sure how far you are from tomorrows venue?

I'm about 40mi away...

Be careful what you offer mr Wildsmith. Electrikery 101 may turn into diff rebuilding 101...

Cheers though, I may give you a shout if I get stuck!

Im going to have to drop out of this aswell. :doh:

Shame as I was really looking forward to it. :icon-cry:

Likewise Andy. :cry:

Must try and pop up one of the days to see your collection of cruisers! :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would like to say a big thank you to Lawrence & Jo for being such great host's today, for feeding us great food & for allowing us the use of their wonderful home.

Also a big Thank you to all the people who turned up & of course our lecturers for today.

Cheers Dave.

I can echo what Dave said, it was a great day with bacon rolls and coffee on arrival followed by other vittles and drinks throughout the day and maybe to help understand some of what we were taught this afternoon here's a pictorial explanation of Ohms Law. :icon-cool:

Ohms Law.jpg

Crispin doing his best.

Attachments

• 20121117_150644 Medium Web view.jpg
    20121117_150644 Medium Web view.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 260
Nice to put some more names to faces and see some old ones, big thank you to Lawrence & Jo for the great hospitality :clap:

Thanks to everyone who made the effort today, especially the tutors.

I hope everyone got something out of the day, I certainly learnt a lot and will be able to tackle car electrics with much, much less trepidation.

Nice to meet some of you I'd not me before.

Lazz

Thank you all for a great day. Super hospitality, great people and I have taken away lots I did not know.

when is the next one??

Thanks to Olazz and SWAMBO for ample amount of coffee and food.

Glad those who came expecting walked away with a bit more knowledge.

Next one? I'd be up for another one.

Guys,

A very informative day!

Thank you to the all the teachers for being so patient in explaining what must be basic stuff to them and to Lawrence & Jo for their fantastic hospitality and for providing such excellent food.

It was great for me also to be able to put names to faces and be in one place where there were so many Cruisers. I felt a bit like a kid in a sweet shop. Many thanks to all of you for making it such a great day!

Just to echo the above comments regarding " great hospitality,food, education, joviality, and sociability"
Sheena and I had a great day, half of the pleasure is meeting other forum members and putting faces to names.
Thanks again to Jo and Lawrence for hosting in their beautiful home.
These events can only enhance this forum.

Andy

Exactley the same sentiments as above Thanks to Lawrence and jo for such great hospitality and hard work to make sure every body was fed and and thanks to the teachers for putting up with what might have seem to them as stupid questions
I personally picked up a lot and it was nice to meet the lads again and also meet up with some new faces
Once again thank you.
Ram

What a great day! Thanks to Olazz and Jo for the putting it all together and ensuring that all of us were well fed and watered. It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names. I think was a enjoyable day and am sure that most people went away with a better insight in car electronics and if they didn't, well, they had good food and company for the day!!!!

Thank you to Lawrence & Jo for being such great hosts and the great hospitality.

Caron and Marius

Back