Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhaust Suppliers ? Amazon V8 Petrol centre box

Slam

Country Flag
uk
Does anyone make aftermarket silencers for Landcruisers, sound impressive but getting on my nerves ?? Hopefully someone can help.

Kevin

Oddly it's one of the few parts that Milner don't do.

Nothing on Google? There's usually someone selling pattern parts. Have you g=had a price from Mr T. A price on genuine parts is always a surprise. Sometimes actually a favourable one. Not often, but it does happen. Worth getting a base line price.

I agree with Chris, I have had some really good prices in the past from Mr T. Beware pattern parts, - I have had exhaust systems for my LJ78 before that do not fit without fettling (the odd cut, bend and weld) despite being listed for my vehicle and when I complain, am told "what do you expect for the price". Milners being one, also the patt ones tend not to last so long. You pays yer money and takes yer choice as they say. Not much help I know, but just something to consider.

John

I agree with Chris, I have had some really good prices in the past from Mr T. Beware pattern parts, - I have had exhaust systems for my LJ78 before that do not fit without fettling (the odd cut, bend and weld) despite being listed for my vehicle and when I complain, am told "what do you expect for the price". Milners being one, also the patt ones tend not to last so long. You pays yer money and takes yer choice as they say. Not much help I know, but just something to consider.

John

There are very few things I will buy from milners.

My mechanic got me a price of a copy part for £250 plus vat not including the 2 front pipes from the cats.
I opted for a stainless one making. The centre box was £149 inc and then I had the two pipes from each cat done. Total price £280 inc vat. Money we'll spent. Doesn't sound too loud either with my twin exit stainless back section ( no silencer)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back