Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

F1

Dave Docwra

As much as I like to follow F1, I can not bring myself to show any interest in this weekends race, anyone else disappointed with them racing in Bahrain..

Me too,

Not remotely interested in this event.
This event should have been moved to another venue.

Gra.

I will be watching the race………………

I don't watch much F1, what's wrong with Dubai, am I missing something?

Cossack said:
I don't watch much F1, what's wrong with Dubai, am I missing something?
Have you been watching the news about the detentions, the protests, etc ?

Gra.

Oh, of course, sorry chaps, that had completely slipped my mind :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pesonally I think it's a storm in a tea-cup. And where do the politicians get off - F1 is global NOT British. Watching the news it's clear the establishment here don't get it. And I'm glad to see Bernie Ecclestone pointing out that he's in the business of running a sport, not solving political problems.

If we're going to get all moral about F1, why did the politicans not say anything about the F1 in China a week or 2 back? Their human rights records make the Bahrain regime look like Mother Teresa..

If the Bahrain issue really bothers you, do a bit of digging into what's really going on. The unrest is a fraction of any of the riots we had in the UK last year. TV has captured a few people running, a march and some smoke from some rubbish burning. Most of the fuss is being provoked by certain countries in the region fomenting religious divisions - this has little to do with the Bahraini ruling family ;)

Back