Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

fake iPad app

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
If you have an iPad, don't fall for this app! It is fake and does not work.
It a scale and says you can weigh yourself with it.

SomeassholetoldmeIcouldusemyipadtoweighmyself.jpg

Knobs.

Well Ipad users fell for all the rubbish apple spout so why shouldn't they fall for this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Chris. I just like going for the 1 liners

I don't have an eye pad nor do I want one. And the thing is that I have never read or heard any rubbish that Apfel have ever issued. Truth is that when I started using Macs years ago, I absolutely hated them. I mean REALLY hated them. Then they gave me OS X (That's Ten, not EX as people think) and suddenly what I found that I had was a PC that just worked flawlessly. Only it wasn't a PC it was a Mac.

The problem is that some people don't like them. That's because they are [strike:3qmsyfxz]arses[/strike:3qmsyfxz] using software perhaps for particular things for which the software is only available for PC. Or they like working in DOS or something smart arsey. I dunno.

But for a user who wants interweb, organise pictures, play music and movies - you know the stuff that people with real friends like to do, all they want is a machine that never gives them any grief. None of my Mac endeavours are things that can only be done on a Mac, nor are they necessarily better on a Mac. But - and this is the USP, it does it every single time I want it to. It never throws a fit or refuses to do something, never inexplicably shuts down, locks up, loses .dll files on the day you buy it or any other of the million maladies that a PC suffers from. And I actually have two PCs too by the way. Introduce something new - like my new BT infinity and in 10 seconds it's found it and is up and running. Will my PC do that. Well not to date it hasn't. I still have to keep manually configuring stuff that it forgets. The Mac is up and running from off in less than a minute and when I say 'shut down' I don't get some f****g argument, it just says "OK master, see you soon" - gone.

So what's not to want about something like that. I have made the analogy before between Landrovers and PCs and Macs and Landcruisers. You'll never go back. Now is that Macs or Landcruisers? You decide.

Coincidently I think the ipad weighing scale app thing is hilarious. Must have been a PC user on their first day with a Mac

Chris

I wondered how long it would take before Chris posted a monologue about macs :roll:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How can you tell a mac user....you don't they tell you ;) :D

Arf arf. It's because we feel so sorry for you poor peeps.

C

And I'm a Yorkshireman with a Mac. Double jeopardy!!! :cool:

C

I was rather surprised just how expensive a low spec Mac is when I looked on the Apple store just now. I thought maybe I'd get one to play with but even a medium spec Mac mini was over £2k which seems a bit excessive for what it was so maybe not.

What? You looking in de wrong place.

Mac mini? Nah. Leave it walk away. Not for you. 27" LCD Mac is only £1499

Chris

Where? Mac mini doesn't have a decent graphics chip set when I looked a bit closer anyway.

Now you see you're going all technical on me Jon. I am a USER not a genius. Chip set? Is that like last night's take away? 27" Mac blinding quality, fast reliable, super multi-tasking......

Oh did I mention I'm from Yorkshire?

Come on Jon.

Chris

Back