Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

first insurance for my first lc

TOMMY OVER TAKE

Country Flag
uk
To day I am a pretty happy man i am 26 and my insurance quote has just come back
full comp
with no years no clams
all legal cover
brake down
windscreen
recovery
and full Europe cover

£800

I personally think its a good price:dance::dance:

Good price for a man with no "no claims"

Gra

We pay €480, fully comp with replacement 'equiv' vehicle (not tested yet!) full glass, breakdown & recovery. This is with 2 x glass claims and 1 x crash (thanks wifey!) in the last 3 years.

Steve

I just renewed today, fully comp, all mods declared, recovery etc blah blah following a total write off and effectively zero no claims. £345. But then, I am not 26. Anymore.

In today's world, £800 is probably pretty good.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice one Bruv. Just need a truck to insure now matey. Then roll on Lincomb.

ye i am pretty pleased and reckon i will should be able to bring in down with a bit of fine ticking and a couple of phone calls and i no big bro working all hrs at the min 16hr on a Friday says it all :lol:

To day I am a pretty happy man i am 26 and my insurance quote has just come back
full comp
with no years no clams
all legal cover
brake down
windscreen
recovery
and full Europe cover

£800

I personally think its a good price:dance::dance:

Who did you get the quote from, cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

quote a car and ye i will i am going to ring around as well closer to the time but thanks for the heads up with NFU :thumbup:

I think the NFU might be trying to get out of 4x4's.
They risked losing both of my vans and two others but wouldn't budge on a quote 100% dearer....

Last edited:
I haven't been with Nfu for a while as I have a traders policy now but in the past they have been good. I do Insurence for the family and always go on comparethe market.com

Back