Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Found this Gem Today

ok, ok, ok, here's a sneak preview

DSC_2596.jpg

sorry but ive gone cold now you are taking tooo long with the foreplay :sleeping-sleep:

Ok, consensus so far is a bob tailed 3 door 24V 80 with mint wheels, a sunroof that is jammed open and "...a damn nice" poly sheet over, in a very clean potato store!

Any further bids, going... going ... go.....:angry-screaming::angry-screaming:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What? These posts weren't up when I sent mine... DAMN! Now I'll have a look. :oops: Bugger!

I thought they were all Jap imports:lol:
Maybe Rolly has found a real gem!!

Andy

Was there not a bob-tailed one on Ebay and gumtree there a while ago in blue??????

Never been that keen on blue. Dark grey / silver ones are the best colour. I think you'll find I have always been most clear on this.

Chris

Never been that keen on blue. Dark grey / silver ones are the best colour. I think you'll find I have always been most clear on this.

Chris

I agree, wouldn't have a blue one if you paid me :whistle:

and??????

Or have I missed some posts..

It's blue and a 80... What's the rest??

He may have found a photo of a truck from 1995 just before the amazon came out.
24v diesel or petrol.
Front bumpers all the same on the later one.

Or he has found a very clean truck or spent some money having one minted up. Either way its gone on long enough..... Come on Lazz.Fill us in

All will be revealed tomorrow... I hope.

Ok Chaps, so most of you know I've been looking for a good while for a Petrol 80 and I have been to see a fair few, none of which ticked all of the boxes.

Well I finally found this Gem: The deal took longer to conclude than I expected hence the delay in reporting.

A late 1997, UK, 1 owner, 78,000 miles, immaculate vehicle with history file.

Everything works, from the lockers to the cigarette lighter to the ice cold air. Seats are good, new tyres, wheels immaculate, no dents, dings, rust, or oddities.

DSC_2596.jpg

DSC_2583.jpg

DSC_2570.jpg

DSC_2572.jpg

Just arrived back having driven 50 miles through atrocious rain. Petrol motor is powerful and super smooth.

Will have proper good look at it tomorrow, but it really is as good as it looks in the pics.

Very very chuffed indeed !

:icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
Back