Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Going to California..

Aah, thats so much more convenient
I'd head to Big Sur, Big Basin National Park and Julia Pfeifer Burns National Park..
You're basically only allowed to drive a Wrangler of a soft top Mustang in the area so pick one ;)

Looks like I am going to be there best part of a week. Fly out Sun and back Sat.

Oh what a trial.

C

Head to an REI and stock up on bits and pieces for camping/touring?

So it was you that wrote 50 Shades of Grey!

50 shades of blue morelike!:whistle:

More about the book please young Chris, I'm interested what niche you found... :think:

Enjoy your trip! Glad you're going for almost a week, it's a long way for a day or two. Never been to America, went to Florida once, but surely that doesn't count!! :lol:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm flattered but really I'd rather keep the book separate. Happy to share behind the scenes, but it's not exactly mainstream. Prefer to keep my details off forums. OK it's splashed all over Amazon, sure, but we just have some odd rules at work about stuff. Not being weird. Just better to avoid any conflict with stuff I may say here and what might be picked up. It keeps spam and junk mail to a minimum.

It's a book on risk management. Stop yawning. See, I told you.

Chris

Nice one Chris, sounds like a great trip, I hope you enjoy it. I'm sure your a great public speaker, you certainly hold court well from what I've seen and you know your subject inside and out. Good luck fitting in some extras to the trip, it's these little perks that help make it even more enjoyable.

I have recently started to travel with work, and had a great trip abroad last week with a rare experience (I'll fill you in at Lincomb).

Definitely take a trip to Lowes or home depot, i've just returned from Dallas, where i was really surprised to see a metrinch socket set (a us high quality equivalent - with lifetime guarantee) for £24 ($40)!

i only went as i'd decided to occupy myself at part-n-pull on the w/e.:whistle:

Great news Chris. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I quite agree with your sentiment of keeping play and work completely separate. That is why I have stuck with a pseudonym rather than use my name. It keeps life simple.

Oh I shall be shopping for sure. Hey, might even find some clothes that fit :whistle:

Chris

I'm sure California is where there is a 4wd shop that has its only collection of vintage LandCruisers. :think:

Cant find a link to it now, even though I know I book marked it. :doh:

Quick google search didnt find it, but it did find a Cruiser museum in Utah which looks awesome. :clap:

http://www.landcruisermuseum.com/

EDIT. Just found it. :icon-biggrin:

In La and they've got a very interesting collection of all things LandCruiser. :dance:

http://www.sor.com/cathistory.sor?backto=CATINDEX.sor
As its mentioned here i thought i'd post, happened upon this today

Back