Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got £14k burning a hole and in the market for a 120?

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
I spotted this car on my way down to pick up a roof tent (yay - more of that another time!):

https://northroadgarage.toyota.co.uk/used-cars (just over 1/2 way down the page)

It's a big chuck of cash for a relatively "old" car, but it's the tidiest 120 I've seen so far.

Mint inside. Perfect undserneath (treated from new it appears).

It's an Invincible with all of the bells and whstles with the lovely beige/cream interior.

I also think you could knock them down quite a bit as it's been sat there for a while.

Looks nice and probably main dealer serviced from new. Pricey yes but what price a rust free underside? It's practically a new car I would guess. Go see what deal you can get out of them, as you say, there has to be a deal to be done especially as a cash buyer.

Imo its worth paying extra money if its in the condition claimed and its just what your after.

you could easily end up paying out the extra cash a couple of years down the line on remedial work to the cheaper motor.

You'll only know when you view. 2nd best colour to black. Higher tax band though.

Too rich for my blood chaps, plus I want to avoid the adjustable suspension and would prefer a door mounted spare. I just spotted it on my way south so stopped for a quick look around it.

Their hilux's are much nicer looking :icon-cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back