Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got myself yet another toy........

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Well. i keep buying trucks and toys for myself and hol doesnt really get much herself. She gives me no grief for my addiction so all good.

Secretly i think shes wanted one of these for a while but i wasnt interested.

So as a treat to her i ordered one. took a good few months to arrive.
As a few of you know holly was due a little one. born 2.10.2018 at 11.46pm weighing 7.8lb. No name yet but were working on it lol.

20181003_041848.jpg IMG-20181005-WA0000.jpg

Congrates - Well done to Holly - Say goodbye to 8 hours a night sleep and say hello to 3 hours a night sleep.... you can add the exploding nappy story to your repertoire....

LOL - no more nights out down the pub...

Seriously - well done.... happy for both of you...

New girl looks very chilled. Great hat :sunglasses:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congratulations mate.

All the above Karl and Holly, sincere congrats and all the good and not so good that goes with it ... :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy her as a baby, it doesn’t last long, then there’s a wedding to pay for on top... :doh:

Its amazing what you can do with a popup camper......Anyway, its very apparent where she gets her good looks from! Safe to say that's the end of your beauty sleep for a couple of years. If you need any parenting advice check this out

Congratulations, may you enjoy all the sleepless nights

Congratulations Karl and Holly.

What a beautiful little girl - thank god she got her looks from her mum ......

Well. i keep buying trucks and toys for myself and hol doesnt really get much herself. She gives me no grief for my addiction so all good.

Secretly i think shes wanted one of these for a while but i wasnt interested.

So as a treat to her i ordered one. took a good few months to arrive.
As a few of you know holly was due a little one. born 2.10.2018 at 11.46pm weighing 7.8lb. No name yet but were working on it lol.

View attachment 150089 View attachment 150090
Congratulations to you both. Hope you're all doing well mate. You're now a member of the best club there is, being a dad. Enjoy every moment. All the best Gav

New boss in the house now mate just wait until Holly finds her mommy voice your doomed :lol:

Happy and healthy is all you can ask for now and Congratulations to you both :clap:

Back