Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Green laning

Re: Green lanning

Dave is up for it ben And also chris mentioned he may be early on in the thread.

I was going to start a list but we wont be able to ad to it mate.

As for the date how does the weekend of the 11th fit with everyone?

11th is good with me. :thumbup:

just looked at the calender and by the looks of it im going to be out laning almost every weekend from now till july! :o

out this weekend with my boss, as hes just bought a TD5 defender 90 and wants to go laning, 5th june im showing some of the lads from my old suzuki club round the shropshire lanes, 11th this trip? 17th+18th mid wales laning with the frontera boys, then fly to Ibiza for a weeks holiday. :twisted:

best stock up on more cooking oil with all this laning planned. :lol:

bummer, driving down to Le Mans that weekend, dont think I actually have a truck thats working at the moment anyway.
Next time

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mine is tested. Tax isnt a problem cause its tax exempt. I did myself a mot on the computer mate it looks great :thumbup:

I think I can make that. Will check with higher authority later

Chris

Great Lorin :thumbup:

Shame if you carnt chris :thumbdown: My nan likes it when she knows your going as you look after me :D

Karl

Oh I so want to come along on this little expo :drool: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But I dare not mention it even as an out there concept to the ol'........well you know who :lol: :lol: :lol: Or maybe........ :think: perhaps I'll just suggest that she speaks to :hand: :lol: ;) Nah one vasectomy was enough for me :lol: :lol: ;)

Have a good'un :thumbup: Plenty of piccys please :)

Come on steven,play the game :D

We all have to stand up for arselves at some point :lol:

Well, thats what one of my single mates told me once :whistle:

Ah OK :thumbup: Well in that case then I'll give her the heads up on the trip & see what she thinks :p She's working from home tomorrow's so I'll be able to plan my moment :shifty: :)

Best not ask her know as she's been in bed for 30min or so :shhh: Never goes down well to disturb her while she's catching her beauty sleep :shifty: :) ;)

Chris said:
I think I can make that. Will check with higher authority later

Chris

i hope you and Steven can both make it. will be a good weekend. :thumbup:

Might even have my rear winch sorted for then too. And some monster rubber with a bit of luck.

I'll chuck the axe in for any problem branches.

Chris

Well I did say pretty early on I'm sure. Might even get a new hat.

OK, I still have to make a couple of checks and obviously we need an actual plan. Not really bothered about going into Wales. Done it a couple of times and it's a long way home.

Rubber, well Toby and I have been deep in negotiations today, but failing that some Simex copy type of things. Although there are some Insa Turbos at a very reasonable price that might be slightly taller than the Silverstones.

What ever it will be like a paddle steamer mate. Not taking any prisoners this time.

Chris

Sounds good. We could always do the wales lanes on the sat then head Shropshire for the sun. Dont think there would be a great deal in it though.

Looking forward to seing the new mud pluggers :thumbup:

well its looking like we will have to run 2 groups. so who else is up for leading a group? :)

i was thinking we could meet saturday morning and then spend the day laning over towards welshpool, camp the night, then spend the sunday laning?

where abouts have you been laning in wales before Chris?

i will have to get all my maps out and have a look. im sure we could go to an area where you havnt been before. :thumbup:

Back