greetings from berkshire

Mark Meggy

Aug 7, 2010
berkshire
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
used to roll in a defender 90 but recently converted to a 1998 swb colorado 3.0td.
Rather a nice vehicle if i do say so :D
Any way, been trawling for a while learning stuff so i thought i would join and introduce myself.
If anyone needs a laning partner or just some help with something around berkshire, surrey, london or south wales, give us a shout.

Nice!
Mark.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Mark Meggy

Aug 7, 2010
berkshire
b*gger! would have enjoyed that! found some lovely mellow byways out henley and shiplake way yesterday... getting new tyres this week so shall go and explore further next weekend.

fridayman

Jun 25, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Garage
Hi Mark. I'm looking at taking the missus to go do those lanes again on Wednesday. She is incubating (preggers) and wants to see if she is OK to come with to Wales this weekend. Let me know if you want to pop along? Alternatively if I you know of some other mellow lanes, I'm a very keen to see some new lanes too. Will have to be Wednesday evening though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks