Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from the Viking

SafariTecPeter

Country Flag
norway
Hello all!

I am Peter, currently living in Norway where I run a 4x4 Outfitting Center.
The company is named "SafariTec" where the "Safari"-bit should reflect on the nature of our vehicles & especially my own experience from several years in the African bush.
-Tec I hope is selfexplanatory.

Next to loving the Cruisers, especially the HDJ 7-series, I also have experience from the J6,8,9 &10`s.
I hope to be able to share some of my experience both from my own vehicles & vehicles I work regularely on.

I am myself "inbetween" Cruisers as it is called. The last one was a J9, I am currently looking at getting another J8or9 for HER, while I am looking at either a J8 or 10 for myself as a company car.
Had I had the funds, I would have picked up a Hzj 79 Double Cab. But thats for the future. Taxes in Norway are hefty...

Krgds
Peter

Hey, a fellow Viking! Whereabouts in Norway are you located? I'm originally from Bergen, but been living overseas since the mid 90's... weather to shite up there... lol

WELCOME!! :)

Hello fellow true Viking!

I have lived & studied many years on the West Coast. The company is registered there too
We are currently setting up a new "shop" in the East. Less than an hour south fo Oslo along the E6

Having left the warmer climates of this Earth, YES I do agree ->Weather is challenging at times

My summer cabin in Bamble shouldn't be too far from you then ;) I'll have to drop by this summer!

Bamble is just across the Fjord ;-)
I go there on a regulare basis.
Drop me a line & lets meet when time etc permittes

ATB

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back