Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hedgehog - 2nd leg of round the world - North & Central Americas

Well - we've just got back from our North American odyssey - 35000 miles covered in Canada, USA and Mexico - huge experiences along the way. We endured hurricane, earthquake, masked hold-up, countless road-side stops, deserts, mountains, 49C heat in death valley, some pretty serious trails in Colorado, jungles, temples, history and colour......and the 100 performed almost without fault.....just a slightly sticky rear caliper.....a dream. I will post some photos but in the meantime feel free to look at my article published in Toyota Trails magazine (page 30) in the States.

https://tlca.org/toyotatrails/2016/1112/html5.html

An outline of our route - we had corruption of some data points but you get the idea

North America Track 20161120.jpg

Superb, have enjoyed reading your adventures on FB

Brilliant, that's some tour, looking forward to a good read... thanks for posting :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thought I should load up a few more photos from North America....stand by
_MG_5296.JPG
_MG_5085.JPG
_MG_5380.JPG _MG_5403.JPG _MG_5506.JPG

wonderful pictures but one stands out for me...
178283_10151180028715816_112723764_o.jpg

Fan-tas-tic Steve, what a place...

Incredible photos, thanks for going to all the trouble of posting...

Glad you enjoy them. I am a bit conscious that I have not been on the forum much recently but it is surprising how difficult it is when you're on the road to log onto forums. Keeping most of my focus on my Facebook Group (wandering hedgehog) takes a lot of time, and of course setting/breaking camp etc. Such a huge continent - we cold have easily spent another 8 months there. It was interesting that we had been to more of the USA (35 States) than many Americans we spoke to had. Nearly 200Gb of photos still need editing and printing. I'll try and post some video snips of the more interesting trails like Black Bear when I get another few minutes

very nice photos. Been to a couple of those ; incl Black Bear, CO : )

Thanks for posting those pics Steve - seems like you've had an amazing trip. Look forward to seeing some more.....

Back