Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello - again !

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Joined up about a year ago in the hunt for a 90, 100 or 110 but couldnt find anything in my small price range in tie so ended up with a second gen Hilux Surf that has turned me into a Toyota lover !

Would like something a bit newer with a bit more towing limit now thats still nice and cheap to run (veg ;) or lpg so ill keep my eye out but dont want to get stuck without a car in the middle :(

Paul

Not sure of your budget but there are a few D4D LWB Colorados popping up now and again for around the £4-5k price range. A decent one of those would make a good towing vehicle at that price point.

In all honesty thats more than im wanting to spend and im unsure what year the D4D came in tbh

In all honesty thats more than im wanting to spend and im unsure what year the D4D came in tbh

You're gonna have to cough up a little bit more to get something newer like the D4D's, or alternatively stick with 90's or 70's of which both are capable of 2.7 tons legally. For around £3000 you can get a decent colorado, but for what it's worth pay a little more and get one slightly better.

Personally im more a fan of older vehicles with less tech etc :)

Looks like im after a 90 / Colorado / Prado then (are they all the same thing ? :S)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It does tickle my fancy although I expect id end up selling the suspension and the winch in all honesty :(

Also its the other end of the UK but going by the advert there is certainly nothing thats not covered :)

You should follow some of the journeys that have been made to get trucks Paul!!! And buying a 'known' truck is usually a plus point. Good luck with your search. The 95 is a very capable truck :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I know all about the travels - ive been as far as France for a car before !

Im not in a major rush for one in all honesty but am certainly keeping an eye out ;)

Back