Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from a newbie

sharpy

Country Flag
uk
Hello my name is Simon and im from Lincoln and I drive a green over silver 1997 colorado with 111000 miles on the clock
im the 2nd owner from new and it has a full service history and no mods but i have got plenty in mind
thanks to reading this forum. It was mainly bought to tow our tin tent but has now become a daily driver family car does a bit of greenlaning and is now one of only 2 non landrovers in lincs 4x4 response

Simon Sharp

Hi Simon and welcome. Well done for showing the lawn rover boys what a comfortable, rain resistant, oil leak free motor that keeps all its wheels looks like. [emoji4] if Links is anything like Sussex, there's probably some serious banter goes on between the lawn rover boys and the rice burners. [emoji6]

Best wishes and good to have you aboard this friendly forum.

Best

Richard

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Richard yes there is a lot of banter and looking forward to picking everyones brains with regards to equipment and mods in the future

cheers Simon

Sounds a good find Simon, good to hear you made here worth as DD now. Don't forget to share some before and after mod pics.

Welcome to the forum Simon :text-welcomewave:

Photos are obligatory on here, so as soon as the site permits, let's see some green over silver and a bit of mud if we're lucky... :lol:

Back