Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Denmark

amortens

My name: Arne Mortensen
My Cruiser: LC 120 Camper automatic LC 4 with satelite navigation. Done 188.000 km without any troubles beside both the front calibers has been replaced.
Mods on my Cruiser: Satelite car tracking system. Ipod Interface Adapter. 2 Hella Rally 3000 driving lamps mounted on an approved Ø63 mm front A-Bar from Misutonida. Diesel particulate filter. Bluetooth handsfree system from Toyota. TTE Diesel engine performance kit. Eberspächer heating unit. Old Man Emu suspension with a lift of 20 mm for better comfort.

My 4x4 Experience started with two Hilux, then I moved on to a LC 70, which was replaced by a LC 90, which i changed in for the LC 120 five years ago. I used to do a lot of offroading, but hasn't done so in my 120.

I am running on BF Goodrich AT 265/70R17 all years around.

Regards

Arne Mortensen
Denmark

Welcome Arne - now for some pics!! Interesting heater - diesel or water?? And what are your thoughts on the TTE chip?? Worthwhile for the price?

Regards

The TTE kit was expensive, but I opted for the Toyota kit, as it is legal here in Denmark. The fuel economi is sligthly better, I used to do 11,2 km pr. liter diesel, now I am doing 11,6. The kit was installed by Toyota, when the milage was just over 100.000 km. Only time I really think I am using the full power, is when overtaking on the German Autobahns. The heating system runs on diesel, and heat up the engine every morning on workdays, if the temperature are below 10 degree Celsius.

As for pictures follow this link to Toyota Denmark until I upload some to my webpage.

http://modelinformation.toyota.dk/Toyot ... Camper120/

Regards

Arne

Thanks Arne - we"re all familiar with the 120s, so pics of your truck's what we want! :lol:

Hope you have fun here!

Cheers

Hi and welcome aboard :thumbup:

......Ooh camper......get some pics up ;) :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Interesting that it's a camper... Is this conversion done by Toyota locally in Denmark, or was it built like that @ Toyota?

Back