Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hey Guys

Jordan Cone

Country Flag
united_states
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
My name is Jordan Cone.
I live and work in Cameroon West Africa.
I have a land cruiser troopy and absolutely love it.
I'm from the USA so I'm always struggling to find parts for it.
I"m excited to join this crew.
Thanks .

Hi Jordan and welcome :thumbup: I shall start the timer to see how long it takes this very odd Welsh bloke who lives in Romania and a member here to start screaming for pics :lol:

Hi Jordan and welcome :thumbup: I shall start the timer to see how long it takes this very odd Welsh bloke who lives in Romania and a member here to start screaming for pics :lol:

:wtf: I'm not Welsh Shayne, just lived there for 15 years or so... when I started to talk funny, like they do there, I decided to move to Romania... :lol:

:banana-gotpics:

Don't mind us Jordan, welcome to the forum!

Troopy, Cameroon West Africa, all good ingredients for great photos!

I shall start the timer to see how long it takes this very odd Welsh bloke who lives in Romania and a member here to start screaming for pics :lol:

And Shayne, I would have been much quicker with my response if the wifi where I have lunch worked better. Bloody post froze and I had to sign out and back in again, search for the thread, and resend on my sim.:icon-rolleyes:

Yes i should have known your not Welsh i just find it easy to imagine you at home with the sheep :lol: no complaints about the "odd bloke" though and 27 minutes despite computer problems i wasn't far off the mark :lol:

Sorry Jordan we all like pics and the forum rule is it didn't happen unless there's pics to prove it ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Jordan and welcome.
As above (ignoring the banter :text-baaa: ) pics are a necessity I'm afraid. :icon-biggrin:
Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Jordan and welcome,as you can tell its full of banter on here always fun

Yes i should have known your not Welsh i just find it easy to imagine you at home with the sheep :lol: no complaints about the "odd bloke" though and 27 minutes despite computer problems i wasn't far off the mark :lol:

Being Welsh was easy to deny, the "odd bloke" proved more difficult, so I had to stay "dawel" on that one... :?

Don't worry more will come. Good to meet you.

Here are some simple pics! My daughter enjoying the cruiser and sometimes I have to use it as a bus to get my kids to school!!!!!

IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0277.JPG

Crikey Jordan, I hadn't anticipated you being such a little guy. How d'ya reach the pedals, or see out the screen for that matter? :lol:

Back