Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi all intro time

thewormman

My name is Dave, got my LC in December thought I would say hallo.

It is a 1999 KZJ95 3.0TD Colorado 114000 miles.
Have put a bull bar on it to keep the stupid neighbours away as they were using my front bumper as a parking aid :x and have just put some wheel spacers on as the wife said it was more like a hippo going round roundabouts. :( I must say the spacers have transformed it, even SHMBO admitted that (rare to admit anything :roll: )

Plans for the Cruiser: Needs to be extended family shuttle bus and pull our caravan but I really fancy a trip to Morrocco and the whole expedition thing, have started reading and dropping hints :D

It seems that this is a good site for info about this sort of thing. A few social gatherings would be of interest too!

ours_wide.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Welcome, thats a nice looking cruiser :thumbup:

Hi Dave and :text-welcomeconfetti: nice looking truck and a lovely colour, now where have I seen another that colour. :whistle:

Hi and welcome aboard. Nice looking LC you have there :thumbup:

thewormman said:
Have put a bull bar on it to keep the stupid neighbours away as they were using my front bumper as a parking aid
Hi Dave,

Welcome here.

Nice looking truck.

So I see you have some "grill and bumper" protection fitted.

Stops the little devils from reversing into you.

Gra.

Welcome Dave, a nice looking truck you have there :thumbup:

If Morocco is your 'dream' I'd say go sooner rather later as the place is changing.... or maybe it's just me.

Oh and what's with thewormman?.... or should we be asking your Mrs that question :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Graham said:
thewormman said:
Have put a bull bar on it to keep the stupid neighbours away as they were using my front bumper as a parking aid
Hi Dave,

Gra.
Well it won't stop them but they'll be sorry they did :think:

Bat21 said:

If Morocco is your 'dream' I'd say go sooner rather later as the place is changing.... or maybe it's just me.

Oh and what's with thewormman?.... or should we be asking your Mrs that question
:D
And the next "new" members name is,,,,,,,,,,,,,Python,

yeah...

Gra.

Thanks for the welcome and compliments :D

Graham said:
Hi Dave,

Welcome here.

Nice looking truck.

So I see you have some "grill and bumper" protection fitted.

Gra.

It was one woman in particular with her BMW she reversed right onto the bumper and couldn't understand why she had stopped going backwards, dozy cow left hairline cracks in the paintwork.

They all leave a gap now :twisted:

Bat21 said:

Oh and what's with thewormman?.... or should we be asking your Mrs that question :D

Morocco changing in what way?

Thewormman name is because I used to breed and sell worms to fishermen a few years back had about quarter of a million at one time, and I use the name cos it is never taken as a user name.

As for my sexual prowess that is already legendary so I don't need to boast :D

Just in case anyone says I should get the Cruiser muddy as that would make it look better, thats what this is for Mrs would have a fit if I bought LC home looking like this :roll:

a6.jpg

thewormman said:
.... Morocco changing in what way?
Morocco has been our annual 4x4 holiday since 2007.

There is a massive road building scheme taking place there which means some of the Pistes are being either graded or Black topped :doh: In the South this isn't a major 'problem' as there are still 1000's of miles to explore.

The thing that concerns me the most is some of the locals appear to be not as friendly as they used to be.... maybe it is just me so don't let this put you off :thumbup:

thewormman said:
.... Mrs would have a fit if I bought LC home looking like this :roll:
Sounds like you need to trade her in for a more understanding model :thumbup:

Bat21 said:
Morocco has been our annual 4x4 holiday since 2007.

There is a massive road building scheme taking place there which means some of the Pistes are being either graded or Black topped :doh: In the South this isn't a major 'problem' as there are still 1000's of miles to explore.

The thing that concerns me the most is some of the locals appear to be not as friendly as they used to be.... maybe it is just me so don't let this put you off :thumbup:

So where would be a good place for information? Do you think joining in with a Tour guide in a party of 4x4s is a good idea?

Bat21 said:
Sounds like you need to trade her in for a more understanding model :thumbup:

Been together 33 years this year looks like I'm stuck with her :roll: :shifty:

Back