Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi Everybody

edproccia

Hi guys,

here there's another newbie of the forum directly from NW Italy.

Since November 2010 I own a KDJ 125, bought after years of Alfas and BMWs. I wanted a real off road.

The version is the latest with 6 gears, and low-high range lever that switches without locking the central transfer differential, this last being locking by a button switch.

I bought a 2009 pre-owned model, with only 28000km. Now it has 35000 km, and apart from getting used to consumption (my 120d was veeery money saving, but snow and wet were big issues), that anyway on-board computer shows to be 7.6liters/100km, I'm satisfied of the vehicle.

As of today it is completely original and I use it principally to get to mountains (I practice agonistic alpine skiing and free climbing and I live about 80km from 2006 winter olympic ski resorts). I needed a car that would be tough enough for my activities. Anyway, soon I will mount a mobile VHF (I got a OM license).

Bye.

Emanuele

Welcome Emanuele, I think you will defo have more fun in your LC than the previous vehicles

welcome

and good to see another skiier on here.
I am a keen telemark skier, and enjoy ski mountaineering. The LC very good for getting me up snowy roads to the mountains.,

Hello Emanuele

Have a great time here, and wish you get good times with your KDJ 125

We like pictures.

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back