Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from brisbane

Thommo

Country Flag
australia
Hi to all. I got my first fj55 in 1989. Upgraded to a hj60 in 1996 and finally got my v8 100 series Jan this year. Have tried all types in between and now I'm happy once again. Love reading sooo much info and would like to think I may help somone with an issue of there own at some stage.

Yep indeed,welcome to the forum. Have you got pics of your Cruisers of the past, I like 60's.

Andy

Thanks Paul and Andy. Yes I do have some photos, so will upload some when I can get to my computer. R

Hi and welcome it wood be good to see pics of fj55and hj60 from tonytoyota.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Is yours a 100 or a 105?

I've found a lot of people over here say they've got a 100 when in actual fact they've got the much tougher 105. :think:

Having trouble uploading some pics.While reduce file size and try again

Attachments

• 270913 20.jpg
    270913 20.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 103
This was my 55 as purchased. Ended up it had been bogged and flogged, so it ended up with a full fiberglass front end and paint in metalic red mica. Will try and find some more photos. Will also take some of the hundy this weekend and upload.Scan 87.jpg

Finally took a couple of shots of the hundy at work yesturday.IMG_0031.jpgIMG_0028.jpg
Found another couple of the old fj60. She was a beautiful truck. Done over 450000k's when I sold her and not a spanner needed.270913 21.jpg270913.jpg

Hi love all the pics thanks good to see all cruiser tonytoyota.

Back