Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Emerald Isle

Knucklehead

Hi,

Not long back after 10 years living in West Australia and picked up a rather abused standard 93' manual 80 series on my return home.

So far have rebuilt the front/rear axles, BEB's and sorted the stuffed rear locker.
Ongoing battle with rust:pray:.

Plenty of plans for the old girl when funds allow.

Cheers for now.
Dave.

No worries Dave. You should get some pics of your rig up here as Andy subtly suggested we like pics! :)

How's it goin Dave, good to have more members this side of the water

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Bob, going fairly good thanks. Many members over here? Seem to see a lot more Landrovers than Cruisers about.

There's a small few I think. Don't know about the Carrickfergus direction but around here, the cruiser is definitely king. There's 4 including my own visible from my fron door at the minute

Hi Dave, welcome aboard
I've just come back from Ireland and hardly saw any landrovers compared with here in england. Still lots of people driving that rubbish here.

Hi greengrass. Sounds like it depends which part of Ireland you look. Around me LRs are the norm. Unusual to meet many Cruisers on the road. Very different to what I was used to in West OZ were Toyo and Nissan are everywhere and parts are easy and cheap to get. LRs don't have much of a following in WA.

Anyhow, cheers for now.
Dave.

Back