Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi guys

wangjjang

So ive been on the board for a while, looking for my 80. Finally got one elsewhere despite seeing some lovely cars for sale by other members on here. Sadly I was either too far away or too poor for those.

but im happy with my purchase. Looking forward to reading my way through the old posts and giving the car some tlc.

2wcfblh.jpg

Tidy. But we demand more pictures and details! We don't allow teasing on here you know. :naughty:

Chris

Chris said:
Tidy. But we demand more pictures and details! We don't allow teasing on here you know.

Chris

Seconded, and welcome, always good to see more people here so tell us your stories :D

Hi and welcome wangjiang,

Pardon me for asking, but that name sounds very familiar where I am living just now.

Gra.

Chris said:
Tidy. But we demand more pictures and details! We don't allow teasing on here you know. :naughty:

Chris

Ill get some more up in a bit. I dont know why, but photos on the road are just too pedestrian. I feel like i need to get pics hanging off a mountain or something.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Graham said:

Pardon me for asking, but that name sounds very familiar where I am living just now.

Gra.

My nick is a take on some korean words...but im pretty sure they are originally chinese words so that would be why they sound familiar.

but im not over there unfortunately.

Glad you got sorted out with a good truck. Looks very nice :cool:

wangjjang said:
Graham said:

Gra.

My nick is a take on some korean words...but im pretty sure they are originally chinese words so that would be why they sound familiar.

but im not over there unfortunately.
Thanks

:thumbup:

Gra.

Back