Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How about forum rates at a Toyota dealership

Rob

Garage
I have recently joined up to a Volvo forum which has excellent relations with a main dealer. The deal they have with the main dealer is that they provide discounts on parts and servicing to forum members that meet a certain post count. They aim to be cheaper then independent garages with the benefit of always using genuine parts. The accounts are opened by requesting one through a couple of forum members which vet the applications and pass on the details to the dealership. And to sweeten the deal they organise subsidised events like track days and club meets at their premises where you can get work done by them at even lower prices than normal and get free 1 to 1 with their technicians to ask anything you want about your car. These events are open to the whole club unless they are oversubscribed.

Just a suggestion, do you think we could have a similar deal with a Toyota dealership, but obviously replacing the track days with say pay and play?

Could you imagine us all at a track day :lol:

We have the loose deal with the Steven Eagell dealers which will offer discounts on the parts. I can ask about discounted labour rates and "accounts" for known members. Not sure how wide it would be able to spread as all the dealers are franchises. Gotta start somewhere though :)

Will chat to them tomorrow as I have something else to talk to them about ;)

Crispin said:
Could you imagine us all at a track day :lol:
Us lot with our trucks on a track day, recipe for disaster...

Back