Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How many basic errors can you spot?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
bizarrely, no. It starts to play (audio only) and then after 1-2 seconds just sits and tries to load. Very odd indeed....

test:
[youtube:22wyw1aj]_0EPzKDFb8A[/youtube:22wyw1aj]

Tommo&Claire said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0EPzKDFb8A

Erm how about now?

I tried doing a YouTube search for (Landcruiser VS Patrol) and got to your item but it tried to start and then stopped and continued trying to load, it must be some problem on YouTube.
Chas

works for me - quite funny really - 40 years between vehicles and I thin the 40 was the better vehicle .... :dance: :clap:

I was thinking about two minutes in that if they wanted a fair test then perhaps giving the vehicles to driver who know how to drive off road would be a good idea! But toward the end it was clear they were both equally as hopeless.

Favourite bit was when he was considering doing the hill descent in the 40 and was backing out because 'the brakes aren't very good!'

Please!!!!!

Just watched it again via the link that Crispin put in, works for me, and for Gary!

Need a computer guru. . . . . . . . . . .Crispin :whistle:

I still can't see it, must be this peice of poo computer or user error :roll:

Ecky Thump said:
Need a computer guru. . . . . . . . . . .Crispin :whistle:

:oops: :oops: Does not work for me on my PC. Will try another one soon.

If you right click on the video and click About Flash, what version does it show? "You have version 10,1,53,64 installed" I suspect we will have a different version to Tommo and Gary.

First link worked for me too. :dance:

Crispin said:
[quote="Ecky Thump":k18ufn5v]Need a computer guru. . . . . . . . . . .Crispin :whistle:

:oops: :oops: Does not work for me on my PC. Will try another one soon.

If you right click on the video and click About Flash, what version does it show? "You have version 10,1,53,64 installed" I suspect we will have a different version to Tommo and Gary.[/quote:k18ufn5v]

That's weird, I pressed the 'about flash' bit and the video started. Looks like I can watch it now :bow-yellow:
Cheers Crispin for whatever you did :?:

Back