Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hubb uk

Andrew Brierley

Country Flag
england
If anyone is going to HUBB UK at Donnington this weekend, please will you pounce on Julian V and ask him to call me:pray:. I've been trying to reach him for days, as I've booked my truck in with him from Monday. Tx

If anyone is going to HUBB UK at Donnington this weekend, please will you pounce on Julian V and ask him to call me:pray:. I've been trying to reach him for days, as I've booked my truck in with him from Monday. Tx
I'll be up there on Saturday, I'll smack his head for you. :lol:

Chas, any idea how much it costs for a day visitor?

Hubb website says the weekend pass is £40, and they don't do 1-day tickets. Sounds a bit odd.....
As Andrew says, but I was lucky, I got a free pass. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll have a dozen...:lol:

Sorry, only got the one, I could tell you where I got it but I'd then have to kill you, or confiscate your Cruiser which I suppose is just as bad.

Apologies Tom. :lol:

Thanks guys. So I wasn't missing it then. Well seeing as I would only be able to go for the day, the fuel to Donnington and back + £80(2 persons) makes it an expensive day out, so I'll be giving it a miss.

I think they have missed an opportunity not catering for day visitors.

Me too. I was hoping to go on Sunday, but it closes at 1pm so I'd have to pay £40 for a few hours!
Thanks guys. So I wasn't missing it then. Well seeing as I would only be able to go for the day, the fuel to Donnington and back + £80(2 persons) makes it an expensive day out, so I'll be giving it a miss.

I think they have missed an opportunity not catering for day visitors.

No worries, I managed to find a mobile number for him and managed to stalk him. All set for Monday morning, and 3 uninterrupted days under the truck :dance:

I'll be up there on Saturday, I'll smack his head for you. :lol:

Back