Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I have my first Cruiser.

Browndog

Country Flag
england
Hello all.

Got myself my first Land Cruiser a couple of weeks ago and I love it :icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:

Enjoying the Forum too.

All spent out on the purchase, but hope to do a few mods in the future.

Cheers
Tony

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 166
Welcome to the forum, nice Cruiser - I like that colour for 100s, really suits them IMHO.

Last edited:
Welcome Tony, nice Amazon I've gotta say. That would have been my first choice colour but I got a silver one as the deal was too good to pass by. What year is it? Where in England are you?

Andy

Thanks for all the replies :icon-smile:

Hi Andy
It's a 2003 (52) plate.
I live in Gloucestershire. (Need to fill in the details part, sorry)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You got the Real Cruiser. Congrats.
Miles?
Petrol? (guessing)
5-speed?

Very nice and the best colour in my eyes too. I spy a TD badge on the back so take it you got a diesel. Great car I hope it brings you many miles and smiles.

What's the plan work wise for her??

Hi

It's a 4.2 TD Auto and just turned over 100K today.

Long term plan is to take it to Iceland for my 50th Birthday, 6 years away. :icon-biggrin:

Hopefully lots of trips between now and then, Scotland, Portugal, and Norway the main ones on the list.

Plan for the truck is to fit a snorkel, raise the breathers and fit a swing away spare wheel carrier. That's first.
Any thoughts on these wheel carriers would be appreciated. I know I will need to get some strengthening pieces from Toyota for a UK car. Carriers are on eBay for around £210.
Whilst the hydraulic suspension works I shall leave it be.
I'll go through all the oils and filters too and anything else anyone can think of that I should do.
Eventually roof bars and Maggiolina roof tent but it'll be a while before funds allow that!

Spent a few days in Dorset and took the Cruiser down its first few green lanes....... :happy-smileyflower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 93
Nice one Browndog! Agree its one of the better colours. Like the window tinting, really sets it off.

Back