Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

If you could

Doris for me , we need a disposable one just to get us out .

After that maybe Javid would be good for negotiating with 27 crashing economies , and the other 83% of the globe .

Yep none are real leaders and will n9t drive the country like it needs now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
With Boris and Hunt, Its like being asked if you want to be stabbed or shot.. Neither would be any good for you, And i cant believe that Those two are the only choice given... What happened to the Hard Bastards in Politics. Someone when they opened their Mouth, You thought, "Shit they mean Business"....Dare i say it ...Thatcher!

Is there an option for "none"?

As is often said, Brexit was about taking back control for many people - in particular taking back control of our leadership... 52% of those who voted, voted for that option... something like 150,000 (or about 0.3%) who are the Tory party members do get to say who the PM is...

Well done...

Also, check out https://www.facebook.com/ledbydonkeys/ for the duplicity of Boris Johnson et al - they're reminding them of what they said in the past that they are now doing now.

Decision making hasn't been in the job description for 20+ years , conquered and occupied territory doesn't need any such thing .

Pomp bluster and stupidity is the only thing we can rely on and if people stop voting now Britain is doomed .

Who would you vote for as our next PM
Not that we the public get any say whatsoever.

my vote would be Hunt

Doris is a total waste of space & a liar.

Dead or alive ?
"Screaming" Lord Sutch… Couldn't do any worse, could he ?

Makes me laugh that its "omg we must do something or corbyn will wind up PM"

Not a dogs chance in hell

Delay just once more and they may as well declare Farage King

Its kinda funny to imagine hearing the universal "oops" from all over europe when that happens and it will be too late then , its already to late .

Back