Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Import facelift amaon

Dont know when it will be as the top tailgate issue has to be sorted, it's still within the 10 year warranty so I am hopeful to get a result.
Will post pics as soon as.

Andy

Nicely done Andy. I did wonder how long it would be, after our discussions while you were picking up the tyres. :clap:

Dont know when it will be as the top tailgate issue has to be sorted, it's still within the 10 year warranty so I am hopeful to get a result.
Will post pics as soon as.

Andy

i have noticed some paint bubbling on my upper tail gate.
do they all have a 10 year warranty?

Even Rover had a 10 year warranty on paint and bodywork i think its pretty much standard for all manufacturers and has been for years but is deliberately written in very very small print .

As far as I know they do but I don't know too much about 100's as I have only bought one today. I can only go on what I have read on here.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Many thanks Joe, I just drove it home with a smile on my face all the way. The biggest bonus is it's quietness at cruising speed and that 5 speed box is so creamy and smooth. Got to give it a service soon so I know where I start from, anybody know what oil to put in?

Andy

Are we jealous? Of course we're not! :eusa-snooty:

Well done......again! :lol:

Many thanks Joe, I just drove it home with a smile on my face all the way. The biggest bonus is it's quietness at cruising speed and that 5 speed box is so creamy and smooth. Got to give it a service soon so I know where I start from, anybody know what oil to put in?

Andy

Sounds nice. What does it feel like when pulling off compared to a colorado is it sluggish or feel quite spritely?
A quick look on google and it looks like 15w40 but id double check that.

When did Toyota move from 4.5k to 10k intervals on servicing for the Amazon? If it's the longer interval you'll need to be using 5w30 fully synth, otherwise 5w40/10w40 semi synth is fine. 15w40 is unnecessarily difficult to source by comparison.

Back