Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Import facelift amaon

:confusion-waiting:

Almost an half an hour now......

Tick, tick, tick...

By the way Pete, I've noticed, and really really like the "edit reasons" you post, such a stupid requirement leaves plenty of scope for good entries :lol: We should have a competition for the best "reasons" given :icon-biggrin:

Well, well indeed!!. This was seriously underpriced. It had one lady owner and driver since 1st jan 04 drove like it had never been driven in anger superbly smooth, quiet and powerful. The interior was very good and the driver seat remarkable for it's mileage. There were very minor scratches on the bodywork but all original paint with no dints. The tailgate was showing slight rust in the usual place but it is going to Toyota tomorrow to claim for a new tailgate. 1 years MOT and a bit of tax. The tyres are latest generation General Grabbers like new. The best about this 100 series is it's spec. No AHC just springs, manual heater controls but touch screen ICE and the upgraded 5 speed box also the centre box is a fridge. This along with the fact it was very good underneath made me think it was a good Cruiser.

Andy

Seems like a gud'un there Andy and well worth the viewing. Don't know what all the talk of mis-matched front end paint was. I viewed the Ad on 3 different PC's and the whole car looked different on every one. Just proves you can't judge paintwork from a photo. So did you buy it???

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds like someone has a new Toyota....

If its as good as it sounds, will be a bargain.

Is it an import or do I need to get out more?

Pete

After protracted negotiations lasting over a hour with the terms "Scoundrel, Highwayman, Bounder,etc" used extensively we came to deal yes I bought it. Mind you some of the things I called him were equally creative!!
I am extremely pleased with it.

Andy

Its the best priced facelift model I have seen and comes with the benefits ( in my mind anyway) I stated earlier.

Andy

It was imported brand new, for why I don't know but the first owner sold it after 2 months to the previous owner 1/1/2004.

Andy

Result !

I think you had our collective willpower behind you, bit like 'the force'.

I do need to get out more though, sat here for 2 hours waiting to see the result......

Pete

Ha Pete you must be a relative.LOL

Thanks for the im,put on this one, I'm just glad it was local. Mind, it came though the trade from Telford Shropshire where it was traded in for a new Hilux so goodness knows what the underwritten price was!!!

Andy

Nice one Andy :thumbup: Looks like a good truck with an interesting spec having the sub tank option. Enjoy!

Thanks Scott, it has the single/ twin filler system so I guess it holds about 160 litres and it has a display that switches between tanks so will have a play with it to figure out how it all works. TBH it wasn't a factor for me and it isn't something I will use regularly unless I go a long journey as I dont see the need to carry extra weight about I don't need. I suppose it may be a factor for it's next owner as nothing beats the factory fitted units in my opinion. There are the mounting points for the roof bars so I suppose they are missing, probably in the PO's garage, I may chase that up.

Andy

What on earth do you mean Clive???? If I see Joe at Lincomb next time there will be a crate of beer waiting!!!!

Andy

Well done Andy!! :)
Look forward to seeing some more pictures when you take delivery.

Congratulations. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 4

Back