Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is an AA Inspection Worth Bothering With?

danc8000

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a 2005/2006 LC100 for the wife to use for ferrying all the kids and the mother in law around where we live (quite rural, no gritting in winter etc)....before she convinces me that the cheaper Volvo XC90 is a better buy...oh dear! Just to be clear I want the cruiser and have done for about 2yrs now.

Anyway, all the nice 100s I have seen are miles away and big big money so I'm not wholly comfortable making a 2 or 3 hr trip away from home to buy one without being able to have a few hours to really check out all the possible trouble spots and do some decent driving in it.

Do you giys think an AA inspection would be worth bothering with or is there too much specific stuff they wouldn't even think to check?

Thanks
Dan

I don't know about the inspection but defo worth getting your 100 from a Toyota dealer with 1 years warranty. That way you can go over it after you bought it and claim for faults. It paid with me.

A 100 series that new -- What could go wrong? Just check for damages/repairs and milage/service history. If the milage is high, there are parts that ought to have been changed. If the milage is low, check the dealer service history to verify the milage.

Back