Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this Oakleigh Garage Buckinghamshire ????

Pitch certainly looks like Oakleigh.

Interesting vehicle - Like the barn doors. 4.2 auto is nice to drive.

Click the 'view website' button on the autotrader ad, scroll down to the map and address and there's your answer

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes I wonder if it does have diff locks, it looks like a unusual spec, different seats, and styling.

The data doesn't match the description very well. It looks the same as my LHD version, same interior trim and the barn doors and such.

It says diesel but no mention of turbo in the spec (mine is without);
It says automatic, but the spec says manual (mine is manual);
It says Amazon, but there's no badgework.

IMO, although it looks good, there's a lot to check out on this one if anyone's serious to buy it...

Last edited:
I reckon its a case of ignore what the seller says and buy it on what you see in the flesh, it certainly looks in nice order. As always, buyer beware!

I reckon its a case of ignore what the seller says and buy it on what you see in the flesh, it certainly looks in nice order. As always, buyer beware!

Yeah, you need to take Oakleigh adverts with a pinch of salt. They advertised my 80 as a manual. Got there and it had morphed into an auto overnight. I still bought the truck based on the fact that I liked it when I saw it and test drove it, but they have been known to mis-advertise.

Also, Oakleigh are either ignorant or not totally knowledgable on mechanical issues. My truck had REALLY bad "death wobble" when I got it. They said it was "tracking" that needed to be sorted. I had the tracking done and no change. Eventually, through the help of forum members, I changed the panhard rod bushings and it fixed the issue.

Back