Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this worth 15k?

I would say probably worth it, looks a lot of kit on potentially a tidy solid base. I wouldn't mind a look at the previous MOT's to ckeck if the mileage trail looks genuine.

Andy

That's just up the road from me at that dealers in Chesham, name of i can't remember ( senility setting in ) not got a very good reputation by all accounts

That's just up the road from me at that dealers in Chesham, name of i can't remember ( senility setting in ) not got a very good reputation by all accounts

thats why I made the comment about the mileage trail, numbers on the odometer not too straight?? mind you I could be totally wrong.

Andy

Be interesting to find out.
What do you think they paid the previous owner for it?

Richie

I would say probably worth it, looks a lot of kit on potentially a tidy solid base. I wouldn't mind a look at the previous MOT's to ckeck if the mileage trail looks genuine.

Andy

This is it Andy! I remember on Saturday night saying to you that "£12,500.00 isn't enough for that truck!" :think:

You're finally seeing where I was coming from!:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is it Andy! I remember on Saturday night saying to you that "£12,500.00 isn't enough for that truck!" :think:

You're finally seeing where I was coming from!:icon-biggrin:

Which Sat night? you obviously remember it better than I do :lol:.

Andy

I was looking at that this morning.

Always hard to call. Something can be worth the price but still not sell because people don't want to pay that much. OK odd I know. But I have seen people turn down a vehicle like that and then go and build one the same for twice the price. I would want to check the vehicle out of course, but I'd want to check the build quality on what had been added. There is something to be said for knowing your truck. ON all of mine, I recognise every noise, know where the wires go, how things are bolted on and I guess driving a strange truck trough a strange land is a combination too far. Certainly got some quality parts added.

I saw that for sale before. I'm sure of it.

Mileage looks potentially 'interesting' to me too Andy. I wouldn't touch it without a bit of history simply because of that.

Andy

With the registration mark and the registration certificate document reference number (on the V5) you can get a full online history of all the MOT and all the test results, fails, ODO reading etc - I got 10 years worth of info on my cruiser armed with that info

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/

Last edited:
With the registration mark and the registration certificate document reference number (on the V5) you can get a full online history of all the MOT and all the test results, fails, ODO reading etc - I got 10 years worth of info on my cruiser armed with that info

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/

Wonder if the dealer would give up the V5 info on the back of a phone call :think:

I actually went to see this the weekend before last, well actually it was another that they have and I looked at this after. It is very well equipped as you can see. The whole underside has been blacked so I couldn't see what was leaking other than the offside knuckle. I did an hpi and the mileage checks out. The previous owner made full use of the rock slider on the offside as that is bent up but you can't see it unless you examine the pics carefully. Interior was average. Didn't drive it as it was at the back. The dealer was in the habit of building these a few years ago and recently sold a really nice one which went to the Falklands. They strike me as honest people. If I didn't want to build my own which is half the pleasure, I'd buy it.

Back