Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

its SNOWING!!

AndyCook

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
in north East Scotland :dance:

woke to a slight covering in my garden and drove the LC to station on white roads
first of winter :p

chickens not happy
ispy.jpg

wirelesscam.jpg

bit more up at 600m at the Lecht ski centre

the-lecht0.jpg

Nice one... I can't wait for snow this year....

I was going to post that I had to scrape the windows for the first time this morning but you've knocked that into a cocked hat Andy... :doh:

Nice :)

SEND IT SOUTH!!!!

Like a child I did check this morning in the hopes....

Gav Peter said:
I was going to post that I had to scrape the windows for the first time this morning but you've knocked that into a cocked hat Andy... :doh:

Nice :)
Dito :p I was going to post that the ICE warning symbol was on in the Volvo this morning :) But no window scrapeing needed down here in Essex :oops: Infact it's now bright blue sky sunny day :D Car said it was 2 degrees on way to drop kids @ school but on way back 4 degrees & still climbing :D

Aye and its been a biting wind too all day....brrrrrr

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
car just told me it's -1. Clear skies though, no snow :(

I want some snow :(

When i was overseas i used to get sick of it but now i want some. When does Scotland get the proper snow? Might have a little holiday up there.

Paul said:
I want some snow :(

When i was overseas i used to get sick of it but now i want some. When does Scotland get the proper snow? Might have a little holiday up there.

Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:

Careful Tony, the wall isn't there any more :whistle:

"Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:"

its OK - I'm a yorkshireman! :think:

Some friends got out skiing for the first time this winter in the Cairngorms, one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!

AndyCook said:
.... one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!

Interesting, you learn something every day!

AndyCook said:
"Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:"

its OK - I'm a yorkshireman! :think:

Some friends got out skiing for the first time this winter in the Cairngorms, one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!
Funny that but I'm from Yorkshire too :roll:

I think were fecked if they ever bring in ethnic clensing up here :lol:

and here are some photos from yesterday on Cairngorm

snow cover a bit thin for me!

displayimage.php?photo_id=16160.jpg

displayimage.php?photo_id=16162.jpg

displayimage.php?photo_id=16163.jpg

not fair! Was -2 this morning in the car. Maybe I'll get the jetwasher out and make my own snow.

Looks good, i've never been skiing before and would like to try it. Maybe even snowboarding to satisfy the rebel in me :twisted:

Back