Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just in case......

It ended 5pm last night..... why would we be interested now it has ended?

Bugger, pressed submit instead of preview.
Went to see this today after winning it on eBay.

Good points:-

It started well,
The oil pressure was reasonable
The gearbox was excellent
Drove nicely
Tyres matched and were nearly new

Bad points:-

Brake warning light on but full of fluid
Engine breathed heavily (even through the dipstick)
Both diff locks didn't work
The air con pump was seized solid
There was little assistance from the PS
The drivers seat was poor and didn't match the others
The brakes, although having had new callipers gave very poor retardation and it wouldn't do an emergency stop
Tailgate rusting in the usual place
Various bits of the bodywork and bumpers painted poorly with runs orange peel etc
The rear of the n/s sill was so fragile you daren't touch it
Best of all it looked like the chassis and axles had been in the sea, the spring perch on the n/s of the rear axle had rotted away and had had a piece of channel made to replace it, it was all so very crusty, also there was a bad leak from the rear diff.
The section of the body behind the rear wheels underneath was so rotten it could be pulled off by the handful and the rear body mountings were like lace.
It had a new MOT!!

Anyway I got my diesel money off the guy and left it there.

The reason for this post is that if it reappears again, tarted up or whatever any forum member interested can be ahead of the game if they are interested.

Anyway it was a run out.

Andy (TTG) :thumbup:

Ah okay thanks Andy, a better subject line might have been a wiser choice too ;)

AndycruiserguyLomas said:
...... The section of the body behind the rear wheels underneath was so rotten it could be pulled off by the handful and the rear body mountings were like lace.
It had a new MOT!!
Did you make a note of who MOTd it?.... I'm sure VOSA would like to hear about it :thumbup:

Back