Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kampa compressor fridge/freezers

Putting them squarely between the Quest fridge & the smaller Waeco fridges...

I don't know anything about them I'm afraid. Have I remembered right, you're off to Africa soon aren't you? Is that what your fridge will be for?

I'm not off to Africa :shock:

I think it must be the other Brett, Brett H I think?

I just want one for general holiday/family use. Lugging deadbaits & boilies etc

Whooopss!!! You mean there's more than one 'Brett'... :shock: :lol:

Sorry for de confucious there... :oops:

Just in case you didn't read the other posts on fridges, I have one of the Quest fridges that works extremely well off gas & 240v & at around £100 IMHO is excellent value for monay... I had difficulties running it off the 12v in the truck so am hoping that once I have the inverter sorted, I will be able to use the fridge as well. We use it as an overspill frideg when caravanning & it works great in that capacity...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just to finish up this thread here's a bit of feedback on the Kampa 55 litre fridge.

The one I bought, the temperature controls didn't work, or rather they didn't work with the adhesive cover over them, I tried peeling it back & the sticker was holding the buttons fully in & not allowing them to function.

I wasn't happy with this so returned the unit & got a refund.

But for £299 the fridge construction itself wasn't too bad, compressor was nice & quite although not a Danfoss, it's a Chinese made item.

Fridge got down to temperature quickly.

I just didn't trust it in the end & I'm going to get an Engel or Waeco instead.

Back