Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ90 first used May 12th 1998

IIRC, I may have said something in the way of a defense of Shayne on one of their visits, Rich....

Ouch!, never heard that last of it :lol:

"You men, you're all the b****y same you are" or words to that effect anyway...

The apocalypse is upon there's a big ball of fire in the sky , so i thought i better get this done before the world ends .

DSCF2683.JPG
DSCF2684.JPG

Sad part is i expect the truck to look no better on this trip than it did on the last but hey ho its the stuff you can't see that needs watching .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sad part is i expect the truck to look no better on this trip than it did on the last but hey ho its the stuff you can't see that needs watching .

Nothing wrong with the way your truck looks Shayne, and don't forget, last time it was on my grass, it was somewhat modified... :whistle:

(Now, was that last year, or the year before?) :confusion-confused:

Nothing wrong with the way your truck looks Shayne, and don't forget, last time it was on my grass, it was somewhat modified... :whistle:

(Now, was that last year, or the year before?) :confusion-confused:
That was the Romania 2015 trip Clive

View attachment 131399

Can't believe how the time flies Shayne, really.

Must be getting old or summat. :violin:

Feels like a decade ago or more to me and there's still plenty i wanted to do to the truck then that i haven't done yet !

DSCF2685.JPG

Things were going great until the wind lifted next doors gazebo clean over the wall and over my truck to drop it on the bumper :|

Have they now got a black bumper shape painted on it?!

Can't say i noticed Gary my truck would fit in it twice so it took me half hour to co-ordinate half a dozen people and get it back over the wall and into the garden . Then they decided putting it up was a bad idea so took it down again :icon-rolleyes:

Never mind paint will be set hard by the time its been to Romania and back so i can set about it with a polisher .

Edit :- just clicked what your asking , that's how it looks after i did what i could to salvage what was a good finish .

Can't say i noticed Gary my truck would fit in it twice so it took me half hour to co-ordinate half a dozen people and get it back over the wall and into the garden . Then they decided putting it up was a bad idea so took it down again :icon-rolleyes:

Never mind paint will be set hard by the time its been to Romania and back so i can set about it with a polisher .

Edit :- just clicked what your asking , that's how it looks after i did what i could to salvage what was a good finish .

Looks pretty good to me Shayne, shows my flaky-rust-under-powder-coat monstrosity up a treat :(

It will do for now it's just gutting is all after 2 tins of galvanize spray , 2 tins of hammerite stonechip and 2 tins of gloss black all went on hunky-dory , and that's just on the front of it .

What happened to your fancy front headlights?

Back